Featured Post

Ulta Beauty Smoothie Swirl Body Cream Review


 I absolutely love the regular Ulta Body Cream, so I had to try this. The directions for Ulta Beauty Smoothie Swirl Body Cream are, "Take one part swirl body cream and massage gently into skin." Unfortunately I have been unable to follow the directions, due to a design flaw. The green gel and white cream do not come out of the bottle at the same time. So far I have only gotten the green gel. I have been using the product for a couple of weeks.


The gel has a nice coconut smell. If you apply too much, your skin will get sticky. Once the gel soaked in, my skin was left feeling very smooth. I may update when I get to the white cream. Have you tried this product?

Update: After using about a third of the bottle, all gel, I started to get a mix of gel and cream. The cream smells like lime, so then you have coconut and lime together. The cream is not very thick, but is still a nice lotion.

Buy Again? No

Comments