Featured Post

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Review

I've always been skeptical of the "magical" cleansing properties of Micellar Water, but I got some as a sample with an order. Will it replace my cleansing cream? Read on.

I regularly remove my makeup with a cleansing cream, specifically Noxzema. It works well, and leaves my face clean and soft. All you need is a washcloth and water. To try my sample of Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Cleanser & Waterproof Makeup Remover; I had to use many disposable cotton pads and a lot of the cleansing water.

 
This Micellar Water did not remove my makeup as effectively as my cleansing cream; and it left behind an odd film on my face. My face didn't feel clean. I guess this product would be useful if you didn't have access to a sink to remove your makeup. Or maybe it could be utilized as a quick fix for a makeup application mishap. Otherwise I don't see the point. It's wasteful, expensive, and not very powerful.


Buy Again? No

Comments

  1. I’m not fond of micellar waters..Superdrug one left a film on the skin and needed a toner afterwards otherwise I would get spots , boots botanics was the best until it gave me stubborn spots after using half a bottle , bioderma sensibility burnt my skin. Not sure whether to try another one or just give up! What cream cleanser do you use?
    Nikki x lipstickdrawer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late reply. Blogger keeps changing their comment system. I use Noxzema Classic Clean Original Deep Cleansing Cream.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment