Featured Post

Nomad Cosmetics Berlin Underground Palette Review


I received the Nomad Cosmetics Berlin Underground Palette in my Ipsy Glam Bag Plus. Before that I had gotten two mini highlighters and a mini eyeshadow from Ipsy.




It is a cardboard palette with a big mirror. Each pan is a little bigger than a quarter. Also, they are stamped with what looks like a mo-hawked skull head. The shade in the very middle has a letter M stamp. The shade names are on the palette, not the plastic.


Nomad Berlin Underground Palette row one swatches

Nomad Berlin Underground Palette row two swatches

Nomad Berlin Underground Palette row three swatches


Nomad calls this product an "intense eyeshadow palette". I only partly agree. Some shades were not very pigmented. I'm not a huge fan of the color story either. I don't have a problem with a grungy palette, but a lot of the shadows are very similar. So many of the colors I would describe as a having a dirty coin hue. There is only one matte in the palette, so you might to use another palette to complete your look. My favorite pan in the palette is the second one in the second row, Heiden. It is a really pigmented yellow.

I like this palette, but I don't love it. There are a lot of colors I probably won't use again. I wouldn't recommend getting this palette, unless you really like grungy metal shades.

 

Comments