Featured Post

Sally Hansen Dare To Dazzle Holiday Glam Pack Review




I decided to gamble on the Sally Hansen Dare To Dazzle Holiday Glam Pack, even after I had read about the missing item at Nouveau Cheap. On Ulta's website and flyers, the product image lists the whole kit. Look below at the package I received.



One item is covered up on the package. I was supposed to get a Colorfast Tint & Moisture Balm. Here's the inside of the package:


The box is about twice as big as it needs to be. Very deceptive. Inside the middle cardboard box was 3 Magnetic Nail Colors and 2 boxes of 32 Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips. I almost missed the medium nail file that was hidden on the side.


Despite the deception, this is actually a nice set for $9.99. Buying these items individually would cost a lot more than $10. Have you gambled on this set? What colors did you get?

Buy Again? Maybe  

Comments

  1. I wondered if someone was going to buy this. I was waiting to see what might be inside.What color magnetics are those? I think that gold-colored salon effect is pretty,but not sure I wwould wear a french nail strip.My Walgreens has these, but they're not flying off the shelf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The magnetic colors I got were Polar Purple, Graphite Gravity, and Golden Conduct. The french mani is Polka Party, kinda odd. It does say, "shades may vary" on the package.

      Delete

Post a Comment