Featured Post

Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil Review



The dryness of a harsh winter is so rough on cuticles. Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil helps you maintain and improve the state of your cuticles.



It is very easy to use, but a bit sticky. Just brush it on and massage the oil into your nails and cuticles. Let it soak in some before using your hands. The directions recommend using it twice a day for best results. I was never that faithful with it, but even applying it every few days makes a huge difference. I only used it on bare nails. It has a nice light apricot scent, and no harsh nail polish smell.


My only minor complaint is the packaging. There is almost enough room for two bottles in the box. I will definitely continue to use this product and replace when empty. It really is a key product for healthy looking nails.

Buy Again? Yes

This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.  

Comments