Featured Post

Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Paint Review


I decided to try my first eye shadow paint, Rimmel Scandaleyes. It is a metallic eye shadow paint that is supposed to last 8 hours.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Paint in Manganese Purple.

Inside the tube is a fairly wide sponge applicator. I found the applicator too large. It was hard to control. Eye shadow paint got all over my eye area. You must apply it quickly, because it does dry and set. A smaller brush might have made more sense as an applicator, but maybe the paint would gum it up too much.

The applied color looks very nice for a short time. Manganese Purple is an intense dark purple metallic, but it fades and creases after a couple of hours. I would only recommend this product, if you are going to wear it for a short time. It would not be easy to do quick touch-ups.

Buy Again? No

Comments