Featured Post

CoverGirl Katy Kat Matte Lipstick Review


I was hoping a lipstick collection by Katy Perry would be as bold as she is. My results were mixed. I was impressed with the distinct tube design, especially the bottom. This collection just looks fun.


CoverGirl describes the formula of these lipsticks as demi-matte. I found Cosmo Kitty and Maroon Meow somewhat gritty. You can see the dry darker bits. The darker parts are what I wish the shades actually looked like applied.

CoverGirl Katy Kat Matte Lipstick in Cosmo Kitty.
CoverGirl Katy Kat Matte Lipstick in Maroon Meow.

Crimson Cat and Catoure were better. They went on smoother with more intense color payout. Catoure is a nice neutral shade. Crimson Cat is a somewhat orangy red.

CoverGirl Katy Kat Matte Lipstick in Crimson Cat.
CoverGirl Katy Kat Matte Lipstick in Catoure.

The slight smell of vanilla and lipstick might bother some people. These lipsticks just could have been made better.

Buy Again? No

Comments