Featured Post

CoverGirl Colorlicious Oh Sugar! Lip Balm Review


The instant I applied CoverGirl Colorlicious Oh Sugar! my lips felt and looked better. This is a great product to wear when your lips are not in their best condition, or you just want a easy lip look.

CoverGirl Colorlicious Oh Sugar! Lip Balm in Cupcake.

This lip balm contains grape seed oil, avocado butter, and vitamins C and E. My lips felt moisturized and their condition possibly improved after use. There is also a hint of shine. You will need to reapply this frequently, but that is common for lip balms. It does wear off evenly, so no ring of color in between applications.

The only negative is the scent. It's hard to describe. It comes across slightly sweet, but mostly other weird scents. But I didn't notice it too much once applied. I would definitely try some of the darker shades in the future.


Buy Again? Yes


Comments

Post a Comment