Featured Post

March 2018 Ipsy Glam Bag Review


I decided to give Ipsy Glam Bag a try. Here's what I got in my March 2018 bag:

Royal & Langnickel Prismatic Ombre Fan Brush 

Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Body Lotion

Tarte Cosmetics Sex Kitten Eyeliner

'Tini Beauty Eyetini Eyeshadow in Firestarter

Goldfaden MD Facial Detox Mask

My first Ipsy Glam Bag was very disappointing. I didn't like any of the products. The bag actually comes with markers to color it, but I like it black and white. The brush is pretty, but I don't like fan brushes. The lotion is okay, but I didn't like the rose scent. The eyeliner wasn't my thing. The eyeshadow was a bad shade for me, and was clumpy. And the mask smelled strong and stung.

Hopefully next month's bag will be better. I gave them lots of feedback.

Comments