Featured Post

July 2018 Ipsy Glam Bag Review

This month's Ipsy bag was not as good as last month's. Here's what I got:

Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal and Peppermint Oil Cooling Jelly Conditioner

Hempz Body Moisturizer in Sweet Pineapple and Honey Melon

Sage Cosmetic Nail Polish in Red Carnival


La Beaute Fatale Lipware in Vibrate
La Beaute Fatale Lipware Vibrate swatch


Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder

The conditioner was horrible. I didn't like the cooling feeling, and my scalp itched for days after using it. The body moisturizer smelled yummy, and is a decent lotion. The nail polish shade was a fun orange red, but it chipped really quickly. The lipstick is nice, but I wish it was more purple like in the tube. Finally the setting powder is okay, but hard to dispense from such a small sample container.

Hopefully next month's bag will be better. I was surprised to get a hair product, since I didn't show much interest in those in my profile. 

Comments