Featured Post

September 2018 Ipsy Glam Bag Review

This month's Ipsy Glam Bag was almost as good as my top rated bag from June 2018. Here's what I got:



Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Cream


Trestique Mini Lip Glaze in English Rose

Trestique Mini Lip Glaze English Rose swatch



Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in Kiss Kiss Darling

Meech and Mia Pressed Eyeshadow in Gunmetal

Luxie Beauty Wonder Woman Detail Tapered Blender 140

I've received Hempz lotion before and liked it. This one was just as nice. The mini lip glaze is a pretty shade. The nail polish applied well, and is a good fall color. The eyeshadow is very dark grey. I didn't find it flattering for my blue eyes. I like the brush, but I'm not sure what to use it for. It seems too big for eyeshadow blending. Overall, this was a decent Ipsy Glam Bag.

Comments