Featured Post

November 2018 Ipsy Glam Bag Review

This month's Ipsy Glam Bag was not that great. Here's what I got:


Juice Beauty Illuminating Primer

Pistache Skincare Whipped Pistachio Body Butter

Lottie London Blush in Zac

The Balm Cosmetics Foiled Again Eyeshadow in Cahoots

Ciate London Mini Translucent Setting Powder in Hideout

The primer is very thin, but it does dry smooth with a slight glow. I hated the pistachio scent of the body butter, and it stung. The blush texture seemed nice, but the shade was too dark for my skin tone.

I love the eyeshadow. It is a sparkly grey khaki color. The package is cute too. The setting powder is okay, but the jar is so tiny. It was hard to use. It is only slightly wider than a quarter.

I do use all of these types of products, so you can't really fault Ipsy. Most of them just weren't right for me. I hope next month is better.

Comments