Featured Post

December 2018 Ipsy Glam Bag Review


This month's Ipsy Glam Bag was a bit disappointing. I only really liked one item, and the add on I picked out. Here's what I got this month:


Catrice Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Luminous Lilac

Ciate London Glitter Flip Transforming Glitter Liquid Lipstick in Infamous

Tinct Cosmetics Nail Polish in Aarhus

Nexxus Comb Thru Volume Finishing Mist

F.A.R.A.H.Brushes Tapered Blending Brush 35E

Laritzy Dew Pot in Fine


Nomad Light Infusion Powder in Ko Pha Ngan Moonlight


The eye shadow is a lovely glittery dark lilac shade. The liquid lipstick was a mess. I got glitter all over my lower face while applying it. I loved the nail polish shade, but the coverage was uneven. The finishing mist is just stiff hairspray, nothing special. The brush was okay. The dew pot gave my face a very subtle glow.

The highlighter is an amazing intense purple. I'm glad I added it to my bag. Even with an extra product this month, this bag was not that impressive.   

Comments