Featured Post

January 2019 Ipsy Glam Bag Review


My January 2019 Ipsy Glam Bag was boring inside and out.



Here's what I got:

Fluide Lip Gloss in Elsewhere


Yensa Pumpkin Turmeric 2 in 1 Radiance Polishing Mask 


The Balm Cosmetics Alternative Rock Vol. 2 blush in Bare Minimum


Slmissglam SB68 eye brush


Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation


The lip gloss looked blue in the tube, but was just clear on my lips. The mask is kinda weird. It has a really strong ginger smell. I could smell it in a room with the tube sealed in the zipped up bag. The texture is like a scrub, but the directions say to leave on your face like a mask. I didn't see the point. It was an okay scrub though.

The blush was nice, but too dark for me. The brush is firm, yet soft. The foundation has great coverage. The shade is almost right for my skin tone.

This was definitely one of my worst bags. So far the February bag looks better.

Comments