Featured Post

Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Review

I really liked the Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink in the Walmart Beauty Box, so I decided to try some other shades.


For the most part, the Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink formula is amazing. It goes on smooth, and once it's dry, it lasts. You can eat and drink multiple times without reapplying. It does feel a little sticky on, but it doesn't transfer after it's set.


Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink in Originator

Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink in Creator

Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink in Romantic

Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink in Artist

Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink in Philosopher
Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink in Inspirer

Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink in Seductress


Unfortunately this product does suffer from the dark lipstick curse. As you can see above, Originator looks patchy and didn't apply smoothly. All of the other shades I tried worked very well. I did find my lips somewhat dry after using this product for multiple days, so it is best to exfoliate and moisturize your lips in between. I found the easiest way to remove it was with a petroleum jelly product. You can also use this to smooth out the application after it has set.

Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink is a really innovative product with a lot of fun bold colors to choose from. I will review the Puma shades in the future.


Buy Again? Yes


This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Comments