Featured Post

June 2019 Ipsy Glam Bag Plus Review


I only liked 3 of the 5 products in my June 2019 Ipsy Glam Bag Plus. Here's what I received:



Pur Big Look Mascara

Generation Clay Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask

Sunday Riley C.E.O. Vitamin C Rich Hydration Cream



Trestique Matte Color and Shiny Balm Lip Crayon in Belize Bordeaux

Trestique Lip Crayon in Belize Bordeaux



Tetris X Ipsy Game On Eyeshadow Palette

Tetris Game On Eyeshadow Palette swatches


The mascara is very messy and clumpy. Maybe the argan oil made it super wet. I really like the clay mask. For starters, it's purple. It dries from a dark purple shade to light purple white shade. It does smell a little like plum, but it's not too strong. The mask left my skin feeling clean and refreshed.

The moisturizer is very rich with a strong orange scent. It's easy to use too much. It is somewhat greasy. I think it is best to use it after a shower or in the dry winter. It doesn't absorb quickly.

The dual lip crayon is kinda fun. It is a matte lip crayon with a small lip balm on the bottom. The lip crayon lid is magnetic. The color is gorgeous with or without the balm, and has decent staying power.

The eyeshadow palette was really boring for a Tetris themed collection. Where are the bright colors like the blocks in the game? The eyeshadow wasn't very pigmented either. All of the shades were not as dark as they look in the palette.

The clay mask and the lip crayon were my favorites by far. The cream was okay. I'm surprised, and a little disappointed, that Ipsy doesn't include any bright colored makeup to go with the current summer trends. I didn't choose neutral shades on my profile.

Comments