Featured Post

August 2019 Ipsy Glam Bag Plus Review

I actually liked all of the products in my August 2019 Ipsy Glam Bag Plus.

Here's what I received:

Ahava Hydration Cream Mask



It Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer



Suva Beauty Liquid Chrome Illuminating Drops in Trust Fund



Nyx Professional Makeup Sweet Cheeks Blush Palette
   

In theBalm of Your Hand Greatest Hits Volume 2 Palette


The hydration mask adds moisture to your skin without being greasy. The foundation is full coverage, and you don't need much for your whole face. It has SPF 50, and does smell like sunscreen when you first apply it.

The liquid highlighter is just gorgeous. You need very little from the eyedropper to give you a light golden sheen. I can actually wear all of the shades in the blush palette. They do not look as dark or bright on your face.

I will review TheBalm palette in a separate post. This was definitely one of my most impressive Ipsy Glam Bag Plus bags.

Comments