Featured Post

In theBalm of Your Hand Greatest Hits Volume 2 palette review

I received the In theBalm of Your Hand Greatest Hits Volume 2 palette in my August 2019 Ipsy Glam Bag Plus. It is an interesting multi-use collection.


This palette has four eyeshadows, a highlighter, a bronzer, and three blushes. It does have a mirror, but it is a bit narrow for makeup application.


In theBalm of Your Hand Volume 2 row one swatches


All of the eyeshadows have decent pigmentation, but I would have preferred a little more variety in the colors. They are very brown. The middle shade, Alice Copper, is a very pretty glittery brown burgundy. In most cases, I would need to use shadows from other palettes to complete my eye look. The highlighter, Mary-Lou Manizer, didn't show up well on my skin. It works better as a light eyeshadow.


In theBalm of Your Hand Volume 2 row two swatches


The bronzer could be used as a matte eyeshadow as well. The blushes were good shades for me, and not too intense. They have a very dry formula. The last shade on the bottom right, Instain, has some glitter in it.

Overall, this is a useful palette to own. I just don't think I would be satisfied with only taking this palette for travel.


Comments