Featured Post

Ipsy October 2019 Glam Bag Plus Review

My October 2019 Ipsy Glam Bag Plus was pretty good. I hated one product.




Here's what I received in my Ipsy Glam Bag Plus:



Dr. Brandt Skincare Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator



Jolii Cosmetics Spektra Stick in Stella



Realher I am Adaptable Matte Liquid Lipstick



Betty Boop Ipsy Cheek to Cheek Blush Palette



F.A.R.A.H. Brushes Midnight Pro Trio


The exfoliator reminds me of toothpaste. It is white with a minty scent. It works well, but it is very gritty. They recommend leaving it on for up to 2 minutes. I removed it right away after massaging it into my skin. It feels very intense.

October was the first month that we got to choose one product. I picked the highlighter stick. The packaging has an interesting pop tube design. The highlighter gave me a nice glow that is a little more intense than subtle. It did not rub off my makeup either.

The liquid lipstick is very messy. I couldn't apply it to my lips without it smearing all over the sides of my mouth. It does stay put once it dries though.

The blush palette was just okay. The lightest shade doesn't show up on my skin at all. The wide mirror in the palette could be useful.

The brushes are really soft. The handles have a good grip. The set has a cheeky end, stippling, and straight brush.

This was a fairly quality bag. I just hated the messy lipstick.




Comments