Featured Post

Ipsy November 2019 Glam Bag Plus Review



There was only one item I hated in my Ipsy November 2019 Glam Bag Plus. The leopard print bag wasn't bad either.

Here's what I got in November 2019:

Illamasqua Hydra Veil Primer


Ciate London Dewy Stix in Glow


Gigi Gorgeous The Only Blush Duo in Authentic and Pride


Belle En Argent Auteur Creme Lip Color in Smoking on Screen


Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment



I really like the primer. It's kinda weird putting a gelatin like consistency on your face, but it does work as blurring primer. It has a slightly flowery scent. The gelatin reforms in the container after use.

The highlighter stick was horrible. It made my face look greasy, and it rubbed off makeup. The blush had decent pigment. It came in a mirrored compact.

The lipstick has a nice smooth moisturizing texture. It looks a lot lighter in color than in the tube. It comes in a pretty mirrored case, but it is a little big.

The spot treatment was my choice. It is effective in treating blemishes. It has a very strong smell. It can sting a little when you first apply it. It does have 2% Salicylic Acid. It can make your skin peel if you use it too often. It is hard to dispense only a small amount from the tube. I recommend only using it overnight.

This was definitely one of my better Ipsy Glam Bag Plus. It helps to be able to pick one item every month.


Comments