Featured Post

Ipsy December 2019 Glam Bag Plus Review

 


This bag was pretty good. Only one really disappointing item.

 

Here's what I got in my December 2019 Glam Bag Plus:

 

Ittse The Van Ness Eyeshadow Quad

 

Evolue Skincare Super Oil


Tarte Double Duty Shape Tape Stay Spray Setting Spray


Morphe Mega Matte Lipstick in Morphe


Noyah Organic Lip Balm Set in Peppermint and Vanilla


The eyeshadow palette was terrible. The shadows had barely any pigment. At least you can put your own eyeshadow pans in the magnetic palette. I was surprised how much I liked the face oil. It smells just like olive oil, but it really seemed to help improve the condition of my skin. The bottle didn't last long though.

The setting spray was my choice. It has a nice light scent. It helps my makeup stay put. The lipstick has good pigment. You need to use a little pressure to drag it across your lips. I find it works best layered with a gloss.

I wasn't very excited about the lip balms, but they are good quality. The scents aren't very strong. They are organic, and do moisturize fairly well. 

It was an okay bag, but the value seemed very low. The junky eyeshadow palette was actually worth $60. The most expensive item, the super oil, was $68 for just 1 fluid ounce.

Comments