Featured Post

Revlon Colorstay Creme Eye Shadow Review


It's hard to find an eye shadow that doesn't crease or melt away quickly on my oily eyelids. Revlon Colorstay Creme Eye Shadow passes that test. After many hours, my shadow looked just as fresh as when I had first applied it.


This shadow pot is also very convenient for travel. There is a brush built into the back of the jar. Since the formula is very thick and creamy, you don't need to worry about loose powder getting everywhere.

I tried Black Current and Praline. They were both a glittery paste. I found this shadow too intense for a highlight shade, but it looked great on the lashline or lid. I just wish they had more matte shades.

Buy Again? Yes

 

Comments

  1. I enjoy reading through and I conceive this website got some truly useful stuff on it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment