Featured Post

August 2018 Ipsy Glam Bag Review

This month's Ipsy Glam Bag wasn't that great. Here's what I got:

SLMISSGLAM Rose Gold Blusher Brush

Billion Dollar Brows Mini Universal Brow Pencil

Ofra Cosmetics eyeshadow in Blue Jeans


Hey Honey Take Away the Drama Youth Boosting Honey and Copper Peel Off Mask

Huda Beauty Liquid Matte in Trophy Wife

The brush is really pretty, but I think I will use it for highlighter, not blush. Unfortunately that was the best item in the bag. The brow pencil works fine, but I don't like to color in my brows. I feel it looks too caveman.

I am very disappointed in the eyeshadow choice. Even though my Ipsy profile says I have blue eyes, they gave me a blue eyeshadow. I tried to make it work with other colors, but it just didn't look good. The eyeshadow had a lot of fallout too. 

The mask was not great. It didn't easily peel off. I had to scrub it off. I was looking forward to the liquid lipstick, but it was really messy and made my lips sting. I couldn't keep it on long enough to photograph a swatch. It was a good shade for me too. Hopefully next month's bag will be a lot better. 

Comments