Featured Post

L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Liquid Lipstick Les Chocolats Review


I must admit they had me at chocolate scented, but I am actually really impressed with L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Liquid Lipstick Les Chocolats.


The curved design of the package is both elegant and practical. It makes it easier to hold while untwisting the cap. It is a little challenging removing the sponge applicator, because it is slightly bent. I do think that makes applying it to your lips easier though.

The chocolate aroma is very pleasant and a bit appetizing. Each shade might have a marginally different scent, but it is hard to tell. The smell does dissipate. You will not be smelling like a chocolate bar all day.

L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Liquid Lipstick in Candy Man
 
L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Liquid Lipstick in Box O Chocolate

L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Liquid Lipstick in Dose of Cocoa

L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Liquid Lipsticks Les Chocolats definitely have a chocolate tint to them, but I still feel they can be wearable shades. I would probably use these just for the yummy scent, but the formula is amazing. They really come pretty close to being "infallible". These liquid lipsticks last through multiple meals. They aren't kiss proof, but come close.

When I don't want to worry about reapplying my lipstick, this is one of my go-to choices. I plan to try their non-chocolate group of Infallible Pro Matte Liquid Lipsticks soon. Those shades look easier to rock.

Buy Again? Yes

This page contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

Comments