Featured Post

February 2019 Ipsy Glam Bag Review


I liked almost all of my products in my February Ipsy Glam Bag. Here's what I got:



Belle En Argent Auteur Creme Lip Color in I'll Bring Dessert


Hanalei Lip Treatment in Peach Pink


Feel Renewed Pumpkin Walnut Facial Cleanser


Kokie Cosmetics Be Bright Illuminating Concealer 


Dream by PS Cosmeceutical Nail Polish in Orchid


The lipstick has a nice creamy formula, and I love the shade. I did not like the lip treatment. It was hard to apply, and I could taste it. The cleanser has a really pleasant sweet smell, but it's too gritty to rub on your face for 3 to 5 minutes as instructed. My skin was soft after gentle use.

The concealer covers well. I didn't notice any illumination though. The nail polish is gorgeous, and lasted fairly long.

This was a much better bag than the last couple. So far, my March bag looks really promising.


Comments