Featured Post

L'Oreal Colour Riche Shine Lipstick Review

I was eager to try the L'Oreal Colour Riche Shine Lipstick. It looked like it would be a fun bright colored glossy balm.

Unfortunately I was very disappointed with these lipsticks. They are a cross between a lipstick, a gloss, and a balm; but it doesn't work well. I expected them to be lighter than they look in the tube, but there is a huge difference. They barely show up on your lips, and apply unevenly. If you look closely, you can see the dark bits on my lips in the swatches below.


L'Oreal Colour Riche Shine Lipstick in Gleaming Plum

L'Oreal Colour Riche Shine Lipstick in Lacquered Strawberry

L'Oreal Colour Riche Shine Lipstick in Burnished Blush

L'Oreal Colour Riche Shine Lipstick in Luminous Coral


These lipsticks come in a very fancy case. It even closes with a tab on one side to make it a more secure top. They also have a slight odd sweet scent. I expected better from L'Oreal. I have been impressed with a lot of their products. Such as this liquid lipstick and this clay mask


Buy Again? No



Comments