Featured Post

Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions Palette Review

I received the Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions Palette in my July Ipsy Glam Bag Plus. The palette is nice, but I thought it was an odd choice for summer.

This palette is really small. It's only a little bigger than a typical eyeshadow quad. Each eyeshadow is only 0.05 oz. At least the case does have a mirror.

Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions inside

I didn't get a very mauve vibe from this palette. Burgundy or Cherry would probably be more accurate. There are six mattes and three shimmers. The shades don't have names.

Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions row one swatches

Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions row two swatches

Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions row three swatches


The eyeshadows do not swatch very well at all. Most of them need a lot of building on your eyelids to bring out the full pigment. Blending can be challenging too. The only shimmer I like is the middle one on the first row. The other two have very chunky glitter and are sheer. My favorite matte shade is the eggplant shade in the last row. It makes a nice eyeliner. This will be a good palette to use for fall, especially the burgundy shades.

Comments