Featured Post

Ipsy September 2019 Glam Bag Plus Review


My September 2019 Ipsy Glam Bag Plus was a pretty good bag.



Here's what I got in my bag:

Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask


Ofra Cosmetics Madison Miller Squad Palette



Illamasqua Anti Matter Lipstick in Solar


Ciate London Extraordinary Translucent Powder


Nomad Cosmetics Berlin Underground Intense Eyeshadow Palette


The mask was a bit puzzling. It is called a Pomegranate Mask, but it's yellow and smells like lavender. It is a useful mask though. The Ofra face palette is very sturdy with a mirror. The blush is pigmented. The highlighters have a good glow, but are very similar shades.

The lipstick has a nice creamy formula. It is a very bright shade. The translucent powder I have received before in a small size in a past Glam Bag. It is a quality setting powder. The eyeshadow palette I will review in detail in a separate post.

I will continue to use all of the products in this Ipsy Glam Bag Plus. It is definitely one of my better bags.


Comments